Scottish Ground Guide


East Fife - Bayview Ground

The ground was opened in 1903 and was closed in 1998.
Thanks to Steven Stokes for providing the photos on this page. 

The Main Stand


 

Kirkland Road End


 

The Enclosure


 

Aberhill School End


 

Record Attendance
Record Attendance:
22,515 v Raith Rovers
Division One, January 2nd, 1950.

 

Return To The East Fife Club Page

Return To The Main Menu

 


Copyright Duncan Adams 2008. All rights reserved.
Last Revised: 07 January, 2008