Submit Your Own Ground Review
This section is for fans to add their own experiences of
visiting a Scottish football ground. It is open to all who watch their
team away, or are doing the 42 or just consider themselves to be a 'Groundhopper'.
What I am looking for, is for fans to submit articles about visiting recently a
ground and their experiences of the 'away day'. These will then be published on
this site for others to read, plus be linked from the relevant page of the
Guide, so that it adds to my own review of the ground. Articles really should be
just the story of your day out and if possible touching on the following points:
1. Why you were looking forward to going to the ground (or not as the case may be)
2. How easy was your journey/finding the ground/car parking
3. What you did before the game pub/chippy.... home fans friendly?
4. What you thought on seeing the ground, first impressions of away end then other sides of the ground.
5. Comment on the game itself, atmosphere, stewards, pies, toilets etc..
6. Comment on getting away from the ground after the game
7. Summary of overall thoughts of the day out
Please e-mail your ground review to me and although I don't guarantee that it will be included in the Guide, if it is good enough, in terms of general interest, it certainly will be. Please note though that reviews along the lines of: I support the team up the road, our local rival's ground is crap, they don't sing and I don't understand why fans would go there. Will NOT be featured. Let's be realistic and if there is a need to criticise then be constructive.
Return To The Home Page